TIPS AND TRICKS
Design tips and Tricks to make your printing a success.
5 Ways to make your business card a success
1. Be Remarkable: Choose an eye-catching design and custom effects that will make your card stand out from the stack.
2. Be Organised: Don’t overwhelm your card with too much information, make sure you have some clear space. Sometimes less is more.
3. Be Obvious: Your job title and imagery should let your audience know what your business is about within seconds of seeing your card.
4. Be Branded: Your card is like a mini-billboard for your business, make sure your logo and other brand staples are present.
5. Be Accessible: With limited space, include only your most relevant contact info – no need to list every phone number and social profile you rarely check.
Our cards are sharp! High-resolution graphics, clean punchy images.
Top quality stock, other cards won’t feel as good. Finished perfectly, you will be well represented. All these things together, you won’t get a better result!
What makes a good brochure?
Deliver your message quickly: Most people never get beyond a brochure’s first page, make sure your core message is on the front!
Be factual: Potential customers need to know exactly what’s included in your proposition, products, features, prices, hours – ambiguous statements will get you nowhere and lose your credibility.
The best images possible: No file is too big! Clean sharp images can say more about your business at glance than 100 words.
Branding: Consistency is key! Your brand is the most important thing, make sure your logo and brand are clear, even when the brochure isn’t there, they must remember!